In this video we show and explain to you how to get started with QuickBooks Online and basic features in 2019
Table of Contents:
- 00:00:00 – Introduction and link to purchase page of QuickBooks online.
- 00:01:15 – Explaining what features are on each version of QuickBooks online (simple start, essentials, plus).
- 00:02:15 – Setting up free trial of essentials, start putting your business name and how long have you been in your business.
- 00:02:35 – Select what would you like to do in QuickBooks online (send and track invoices, manage your inventory, track your bills, whatever you matter of the app).
- 00:02:50 – Explaining the platform and how it works (customers, vendors, employees, other).
- 00:06:20 – Explaining what it does the gear button or settings, leads you to company, sales, expenses, payments, billing and subscription and explains every single one of the options (introduction to general configuration).
- 00:11:48 – How to connect your bank and explains how it works (banking).
- 00:14:30 – How to create an invoice.
- 00:16:56 – How to put receive payment of an invoice in undeposited funds.
- 00:18:28 – Match transactions (remote online deposit, matching the deposit).
- 00:19:00 – Sales (customer transactions/accounts receivable).
- 00:19:27 – Expenses (create bill/accounts payable).
- 00:21:44 – Employees (set up payroll).
- 00:21:56 – Reports (watch your financial statement, profit and loss).
- 00:22:30 – Taxes (set up sales tax, pay payroll taxes all on one).
- 00:22:33 – Accounting (set up chart of accounts, create new categories or account, create sub-accounts).