This is one of the most common questions I get via email EVERY DAY, and the most common answers is: YES, We provide training and support to guide YOU through the process of fixing it all for a flat fee of $425 per session (it lasts about 2 hours) and we guide you through the process, most commonly it involved these:
- Setup the proper chart of accounts and clean-up redundant accounts
- Adjusting all the beginning balances to the last tax returns and/or bank statements
- Making adjustment and reclassifications to transactions al ready entered
- Connecting the banks and setting up bank rules for automatic classification
- Show you how to catch-up and reconcile banks to have books as current as possible
- Training on proper usage and workflows based on your industry and type of business
It may take more than one session to do all that, but we will get there eventually – but most importantly, you learn through the process.
Best thing is for you to send us a list of all the items you would like to cover in the first session and get on the schedule with on of our Alejandro Diaz
or Alexander Hiller
. After one session we can tell you how many more we would need and/or a price for taking care of some of the historical stuff “behind-the-scenes” so you can concentrate on the real-time information; or maybe it will be enough for you to continue on your own (you just call us in the future when you need us again.)
Some of our customers, do not want training/support – just want it done. We can also provide an service for that, just give us a call 954-414-1524
We support both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, or Enterprise); as certified Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Accountants.
Office Manager & Training Coordinator