In this video we introduce to you the item list, how to import a file from excel into QuickBooks Desktop and how does the CONCATENATE formula works
Table of contents:
- 00:00:25 – Introducing item list (item code, product category, color, size, cost, sales price).
- 00:01:30 – Formula =CONCATENATE and how it works.
- 00:05:32 – Open QuickBooks Desktop, click on file menu, go to utilities and click on import, then you’ll see excel files then once you click on it, click on advanced import, select the file clicking on browse, when its loaded create mappings clicking on add new, tell QuickBooks the type of file you want to import and the type of item it is, then click save.
- 00:08:42 – Add in excel an income account, cost account, inventory account and inventory part.
- 00:09:57 – Go back to QuickBooks Desktop and click on file menu and step by step it will be explain how to import the file.
- 00:14:00 – How to make massive changes in a future regarding to the file description or price.